COVID-19 has disrupted all of our lives. Ballard Orthodontics is adapting to the changes to ensure continuity and timeliness of your orthodontic treatment.Appointment Day Instructions
We understand that not everybody is able to visit us in person. We are committed to using technology to evaluate or start treatment.Virtual Visit
We've made changes to ensure your safety.
We are going above and beyond ADA, CDC and OSHA recommendations, applying the most stringent processes and procedures.
Updated HVAC and additional filtration.
Testing for symptoms upon arrival.
Protective plexiglass for staff and patients.
Rigorous Standards for Safety
Ballard Orthodontics has always been committed to rigorous standards for safety. In response to COVID-19, we've gone above and beyond to ensure patient safety.
- Adjusted procedures and equipment use to reduce or eliminate aerosols.
- Installed high-efficiency air filters.
- Increased outside air ventilation rates.
- Air purifying UV lights installed in HVAC systems.
- Interior air quality monitoring.
- New social distancing protocols.
- Contactless temperature screening for employees and patients.